The Meadows area at Millennium Park features a large open air pavilion with a scenic lake view and an "under roof" seating capacity of 350+ people at tables. The pavilion is available for rentals for private and public functions.
Only one event per day will be scheduled
- Available 7 am to 10 pm, any day of the week
- 100 amp electrical service is provided, with outlets about every 40 feet
- Restrooms are about 50 yards from the pavilion
- No grills are available but renters may bring their own gas grills
- The nearest playgrounds are across the street, accessible via the park's trail system
- Paved parking accommodates 265 vehicles with additional space in overflow grass lots. Use of overflow lots must be pre-arranged.
You can reserve online by clicking the button above, or by calling our office weekdays between 7:30 am and 4:00 pm: 616-632-PARK (7275).
Tables, Chairs, Linens, Tents, and other Equipment and Supplies
Pavilion rentals include six on-site picnic tables, but most groups will need more specialized and numerous tables, chairs, sound equipment, tents, amusements, etc. To meet these needs, Kent County Parks has selected Alpine Rent-All as the sole provider of rental equipment for groups using the Grant Pavilion. Click here for more information from Alpine Rental, including current rates for Grant Pavilion groups. Pavilion groups will receive a 10% discount off Alpine Rent-All's regular prices
|Cost Per Day to Rent (Most Private Events)|
|- $700 Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
- $350 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- $25 additional fee for tents and amusements
*Public Event Fees Vary - Please call 616-632-7275