Thanks for your interest in Wabasis Lake Campground!
Please be aware of all rules and park policies before arriving for your stay. Any camper may be evicted for failure to follow park rules at the discretion of park staff. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED TO EVICTED CAMPERS.
Our complete policy on cancellations and refunds is available here.
- Check in time is 3:00p.m. • Check out is 2:00 p.m. • Cabins/cottage check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Camping is permitted only in designated sites
- No more than two camping units (i.e. two tents or a camper and one tent) per site
- The registering camper must be at least 18 years of age and is responsible for the behavior of others in the party. The registering camper must occupy the site for the entire stay.
- The campsite must be occupied for the entire scheduled stay. If your campsite is left vacant for 24 hours, the remainder of your stay will be cancelled. If you do not arrive within 24 hours of your scheduled check-in time your reservation will be cancelled. Those who purchase a first come/first served campsite must occupy the site by 8:00PM or the stay will be cancelled. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR CANCELLATIONS IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Each campsite and cabin is allowed two vehicle permits, the cottage may have four vehicles. Additional parking is available in the beach parking lot on a first come/first served basis.
- Quiet time must be observed from 10:00PM to 8:00AM. During regular hours noise must be kept at a reasonable level.
- Campsites must be kept clean and waste deposited into proper containers, NOT FIREPITS.
- Fires are permitted only in firepits. Fires must be extinguished when you are not present. Dead and down wood may be gathered but no wood may be collected from park trees. NO CHAINSAWS ALLOWED!
- Pets are welcome but must be under immediate control. The leash must not extend beyond the boundary of the site. Pets may not be tied to trees. Electric fence devices are not permitted. When off site, your pet’s leash may not exceed 6ft in length. Any pet who consistently barks, is destructive to property or park grounds, or shows any aggression to people or other animals will be evicted from the campground. Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of properly.
- Any waste water must be disposed of at the dump station.
- The water spigots in the Electric area are shared. You may only connect long enough to fill your tank. Water splitters are not allowed due to health department regulations.
- No generators are allowed.
If you have any questions or concerns please call the Camp Office any time, night or day!! 616-691-8056